Thank you for visiting the Zolton men's accessories website ("ZOLTON", "we" or "us") (www.zoltonshop.com, "website"). The website is owned and operated by Kelven Production. The following statement will disclose some or all of the ways in which our website collects, uses, discloses and manages your data. By using the service (such as browsing on the website or placing an order), you agree to all statements.
1. Types of information we collect
We will receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we will also collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; email address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response time, access time to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods for browsing away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), reviews, feedback, product reviews, suggestions, and personal data.
2. How do we collect information
When you make a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we will collect the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address, and email address. Your personal information will only be used for the specific reasons mentioned above.
3. Purpose of Collection
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
-Provision and operation of services;
-Provide continuous customer assistance and technical support to our users;
-Be able to contact our visitors and users through general or personalized service-related notifications and promotional information;
-Create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners can use to provide and improve our respective services;
-Comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. The way we store, use, share and disclose your information
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com data storage, databases and general Wix.com applications. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways provided by Wix.com and used by our company follow the standard established by PCI-DSS managed by the PCI Security Standards Committee, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure that our stores and their service providers handle credit card information securely.
5. Communication methods We may contact you to notify you about your account, solve account problems, resolve disputes, collect arrears or payments, ask for your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, and send the latest information about our company. Or contact you to implement our user agreement, applicable national laws and other methods necessary for any agreement we may reach with you. To this end, we may contact you via e-mail, phone, SMS and postal mail.
7. Questions and corrections If you want to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us at email@example.com.